Thursday, March 27, 2014

Video-Conferencing Outlook for 2014

Through the years, I had witnessed several hurdles and unacceptance (I admit I was once a non-believer too) due to mainly to the costs involved and quality of video broadcast (which is mainly due to bandwidth issues), Video Conferencing have gone a long way in just these few years. The ever evolving technological landscape together with the way people are working in this digital era, Unified Collaborative Communication is definitely going to be part of everyone's life. Thus based on the trend that was observed from 2013 and the years before, 2014 is undoubtedly going to be bright and exciting. From the indications I had gathered so far from my vendors and partners, I am really excited with what the year has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment